Monday, December 7, 2009

welcome

Welcome to the world of Sojo. I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother and a christian. I suffer from anxiety, depression and obsessive compulsive disorder. I created this blog because I have found freedom in admitting my shortcomings and revealing the truth in how I feel.

My struggles change daily. Some days are easy while others are terribly hard. After years of dealing with these deep, dark thoughts and thunderous frustrations I have recently found that TRUTH is powerful and it does indeed PREVAIL.

Join me on this journey as I explore this freedom and let the chains that held me for so long drop along the path.

1 comment:

  1. Ever heard of Theophostic? It's a prayer ministry that can be really helpful with the kinds of things you are sharing. I highly recommend it as therapy and it is ALL about truth and learning to live out of truth as opposed to the lies that we believe. (Often, we believe lies without even realizing it.)
    Feel free to email me with questions.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete