Thursday, February 23, 2012

Going to poke the troll

Anonymous. Why do you read here? Why do you continue to believe you know me and what I do? How do you know I am not "getting help"?

A few answers for you even though I know I should let it go. I do blame myself. Just because the doctor reassured me does not mean that I don't understand my kids got this from me. I am not stupid. I am also not going to say that they will not overcome this, if they do not, I will likely blame myself forever. I never said it was an "accident of fate", ever. You're a fool.

ONCE AND FOR ALL, my home is not toxic. You have no F&*%ing idea what you are talking about. You don't know me or my home. You only know what I choose willingly to put out there. Until you have met me, my husbnad, my kids and stepped foot in my home you have no knowledge of my life first hand. You can tell me what your best friend, cousin or random people in literature went though, it has no bearing on my life. You are not me and I do not know you.

My husband will NOT leave me. You have no idea what our circumstances are. You have no idea what our dynamics are and you have no idea the talks we have had on commitment. Yes, he takes my shit. And I take his. It is a marriage, we are in it for the long haul.

The last post was neither good or triumphant. If you notice even when I struggle, most of the time I mention that "life is good". It, along with "It is what it is" are my mantra to myself. You know, something I learned getting that non-existent help.

I don't need your pity. I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry that you feel this way towards others. I pity you that you cannot tolerate and love others regardless of their struggles. Don't feel sorry for my kids, they are loved, cared for and adored. They will grow up with compassion for others, something that apparently you were not taught in Edmonton.

You suck.

Go away troll, bother someone else.

3 comments:

  1. Troll, Troll, go away!
    Nice people, you can stay :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? You are going to egg on a whole city about one person's opinions? Does it make you feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The troll is uneducated and wrong. You are an amazing person and a great mom. Your kids are lucky to have you as a mom.

    Hugs and prayers,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete